About the Department
HRIDHYA A P
Lecturer/HOD in Charge
Biomedical Engineering is the combination of engineering principles with biological knowledge to address medical needs has contributed to the development of revolutionary and life-saving concepts. The discipline impart the skill based on the biomedical equipment and devices, such as artificial internal organs, replacements for body parts, and machines for diagnosing medical problems. Adjust, maintain, repair, or provide technical support for biomedical equipments. Biomedical Engineering department started from 2012 with a Head of Section Four Lecturers, Two Demonstrators, one Trade Instructor & one Tradesman. Laboratories under biomedical Department. Labs are equipped with Modern Equipment and other facilities so as to give best training for the Electronics students. Training is given in Micro controller Board developments and other relevant areas to do mini project and final Project.
- Basic Electronics Lab
- Electronic Circuits Lab
- Digital Electronics Lab
- Embedded Systems Lab
- PCB and SPICE Lab
- Service and Maintenance lab
- Medical Electronics lab
- Computer Hardware and Networking lab
Labs are equipped with Modern Equipment and other facilities so as to give best training for the biomedical students. Training is given in Micro controller Board developments, designing in protus software, and other relevant areas to do mini project and final Project.
- To grow as a Center for promotion of benign health care, through medical technology education and research, that bridges the gap between Medicine and Engineering.
- Nurturing of highly skilled and ethically inclined biomedical technician of national standards, in a vibrant ambiance of humanity, creativity and innovation.
- To develop clinically translatable solutions for human health by training the next generation of biomedical technicians.
- To engender a cluster of well disciplined, socially committed biomedical technicians, acceptable to the future challenges in biomedical field.
- Professionals devoted to developing and using engineering and technology to advance human health and well being.
|HRIDHYA A P||Lecturer|
HOS in charge
|SHEEJA .T S||Lecturerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|GOPIKA CHANDRAN K.||Lecturer (Guest)||email@example.com|
|DEEPTHI P.K.||Lecturer (Guest)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|BIPIN P K||Demonstratoremail@example.com|
|SMINI K C||Trade Instructor Gr IIfirstname.lastname@example.org|