About the Department
Head of the Department
This programme provides insight to Theories & Practices on business and inter-disciplinary areas of management and applications of computers in business.
- Proficient in office automation necessary for business management.
- Dynamic enough for assisting all business operations including HRM, Finance, Accounting, Marketing & Customer care .
- Well trained to assist office administration.
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing management
- Finance Management
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Customer Relationship Management
- Retail Business Operations
- Computerised Accounting
- Office Automation Software
- Computer Hardware & Networking
- Relational Database Management System
Students getting admission into IInd year B. Tech (Computer Science & Engineering) & B. Tech (Information Technology) through Lateral Entry and they can study with regular Engineering students. Students can also join for ICWA and CA .
Career opportunities keep expanding, in virtually every industry, as the global business continues to develop. Diploma holders will have the opportunity to work in a broad range of employment settings in all sectors of business and industry, in both domestic and international locations, including manufacturers, market research companies, international marketing and sales, cultural relations, educational institutions, retailers, brokerage houses, banks and other financial institutions, international business consulting firms, and other large and small entrepreneurial businesses at home or abroad.
- CABM diploma holders can confidentially start their own business venture.
- Business Executives in various Business /Industrial organisations.
- Accounting assistants in business organisations.
- Customer care / HRM Executives in business organisations.
- The posts in Public Sector undertaking / Government where Diploma in DCP /BBA/ B Com. candidates can apply ..
|REJIL. S. JAYACHANDRAN||Lecturer(Guest)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|ASHITHA. K||Asst.Instructor in Typewritting||0000000000|